In California, when El Nino comes flooding can happen on your property. How do you prevent it and capture the water? Michael and Peter discuss the basics of drainage.
About Pazmany Bros:
Our long lasting relationships and experiences developed over the last 3 decades have allowed our company to provide exceptional service at prices you will find very competitive, and above all- reasonable. We are with you every step of the way, whether it is a complete backyard renovation, the addition of a small planter bed, or weekly yard maintenance. At the end of the day, we’re not happy unless you are happy.
Key Concept: Drainage:
Show Notes: What can you expect when rain comes?
- Winter and Spring Concerns in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Flooding & Drainage Issues
- Drainage prevents
- Divert water from foundation and home
- Connect drains to gutter system
- Keep water on property and not dumping water onto the street
- Savvy homeowners will:
- Capture the rainwater and store it
- Prevent Damage
- Recapture for irrigation.
Extra Credit: Bob Villa is the man. Here is a link for more information. Click Here.